Howe+Co, are committed to diversity in both the provisions of services and employment of staff.
Howe + Co, are signatouries to the Law Society Diversity Charter here.
Howe+Co are committed to and will:
- Strive to achieve best practice in our recruitment, retention and career progression practices as employers;
- Support the development of good diversity practice by collecting and sharing examples of practical activities that contribute to progress with other signatories;
- Assign responsibility for meeting our charter commitments to a named, senior level individual;
- Work together to develop and adopt future protocols that support the practical implementation of the aims of this charter;
- Annually publish the diversity profile of our UK employees and details of our work on equality, diversity and inclusion;
- Publish a joint annual report on the basis of a monitoring exercise to measure the impact of this charter and its protocols. These reports will form the basis of regular dialogue with stakeholders, employees and clients.
Updated 10 August 2017 - David Enright is responsible for meeting our Charter commitments